Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Six Songs Six Weeks

Six Songs Six Weeks

Week 1

Life is about creating.  Creating music is what I love to do. Music fills my soul. Songwriting helps me express my truth and singing helps me share it. ♥ xo

I am so honoured to be participating in S.A.C. Songwriting & Blogging Challenge. http://www.songwriters.ca/ This has already been such a fantastic week for me.

Week 1 challenge - to post my song before Feb. 24th using soundcloud.  I've been having a hoot updating my website and creating this blog.
So far, I have been focusing on themes, titles and opening lines.
Everything I write on has been loose paper, a napkin or quickly recorded on my cell phone.  I am excited to be using this blog as a formal way of communicating the process.

I am excited to be sharing with our songwriter group and looking forward to connecting on a weekly bases.  Happy songwriting and sharing!!

In love with today!!!

much love, Robyn



1 comment:

  1. I love this song Robyn...it brought a tear to to my. It's an emotional one :)

    ReplyDelete